Here is a very helpful video on how to use WordPress. WordPress is a wonderful web designing program. It is used by many people because it is very simple but also very professional. One of its many positives is the plugins available. Developed by all sorts of people, these plugins can make web designing fascinating.
Web designer world is dedicated to helping you with all your web designing needs. If you are going to get into an online business, knowing a small about web designing is a fantastic thought. It will help you design things by yourself and even if you want to hire a professional it will help your communication and making small alterations you personally would like.
HTML is not a simple thing to grasp but as you learn the basics, a whole world opens up to you and web designing can become a lot simpler. You will also be able to do specifics you did not reckon you could do before. Your website will be completely in your control.
Seven Steps to HTML Success – Video Version
This ebook will teach you HTML you step by step. There are videos that demonstrate the tags and examples. Learn everything you need to know about HTML in under 2 hours! How to make websites, insert images, change myspace profiles, eBay® templates, Squidoo
Seven Steps to HTML Success – Video Version
Web Designer World is all about professionalism. A professional web design is essential if you want to be successful on the Internet. This is especially right if you are trying to run a business. If you are not an experienced and professional web designer, no amount of tutorials and online articles will ever compare to the real deal. Here are three reasons you should really consider using a professional to design your website, especially if you are a serious business.
1. First Impression
As soon as people land on your website, they are already analyzing your company based on what they see. You can have the best product but people may be swayed away from buying it if they do not get a professional feel about your company.
2. Getting It Right Can Increase Sales
A right web design professional will know exactly what a site needs. Simple things that get people to buy or spend time on your website, can be the alteration. Knowing how and where to place products, having an efficient and simple navigation system and having something as simple as the right color scheme.
If you want a truly unique website, unless you are an expert yourself (then hire yourself), you will probably not have the skill to build the unique and tailor made website your business deserves. There are plenty of templates for free that you may find. It is unlikely you will find the best ones cheaply and they probably won’t be that unique.
There are no cutting corners even on the Internet. If you want the real thing – get a professional to design the site.
No matter how brilliant your website design is, if it is hard to reach the content of your site then your site is as useful as an empty template. Here are some tips to improve the usability of your website to ensure it serves its functions optimally.
The first method is to make sure the typography of your content is suitable. If you have large blocks of text, make sure to use CSS to space out the lines accordingly. The longer a single line of text is, the greater the line-height of each line should be. Also, make sure the font size of your text is huge enough to read easily. Some sites have 10-pixel-tall text in Verdana font; while that may look clean and tidy, you have to really strain your eyes to read the actual text.
Make it simple for visitors to find content that they want on your site. If you have thousands of articles on your site and a certain visitor wants to find one single article from that pile, you have to provide a feasible means to enable visitors to do that without hassle. Be it an SQL-driven database search engine or just a lexicon or index of articles that you have, as long as such a feature will make sure your visitors can use your site with ease.
Ensure that your site loads quickly if you do not want to lose visitors. Most internet users will leave a website if it doesn’t load completely within 15 seconds, so make sure the crème de la crème of your website is delivered to the visitors as soon as possible to retain their attention.
Last of all, test each and every link on your site before it goes online. There is nothing more effective in tarnishing your professional image than broken links, neither be very careful about that.
WordPress is a very awesome way for designing websites. (Check out the posted video on Web designer World). One incredible thing about using WordPress is the fact that there are many really cool plugins that make WordPress fantastic in use. Here is my top ten of 2016. (In no specific order).
- Thank Me Later – It allows you to send an email welcoming all first-time visitors to your site. The email can remind them to subscribe to your RSS feed and even encourage them to contact you. This is how you build loyal visitors.
- WordPress Editorial Calendar – This plugin is fantastic because it presents your post in a very accessible way and allows you to arrange your posts in a very orderly way.
- Widget Context – Rather than having one sidebar that will appear on all post, this allows for you to have the specific widgets you want on specific posts.
- W3 Total Cache – It stores a static version of your website for you but its other main feature is making your page load significantly quicker.
- Tweet Ancient Post – Using a social network is a fantastic way to grow your website and increase visitor. This allows for you to simply get your posts on twitter with ease
- Revision Control – This is a very simple plugin that doesn’t allow for more than 2 revisions of a post to be saved. The advantage of this being that your site doesn’t start to cluster up and become slow.
- SEO Smart Links – It makes getting around the site simpler by making links among similar post. A visitor can find similar information simpler.
- MaxBlog Press Affiliate Ninja – If you are promoting affiliate products on your site, this plugin makes the whole process much simpler, even helping you identify the right keywords. Even showing much of the information on your dashboard…
- WP-PageNavi – Rather than having ‘older posts’ and ‘newer posts’ as a method of navigating the site, It allows you to make a more intricate navigation system. Not only making it more fascinating but also allows visitors to reach the information they want with ease.
- HeadSpace: WordPress SEO Made Simple– People spend so much money and time trying to find the best Search Engine Optimizer, so that their site can be accessible to many potential visitors. This plugin is a very simple, time-saving way to go.
There are plenty of other helpful plugins of course. I have tried to bring useful but not the most obvious plugins for you to see the vast help you can get if you look hard enough.